Pick up some extraordinary dinners at C&K.
•Everything is made for you by us from scratch, with love, using the highest quality organic ingredients available.
•GF = gluten free; DF = Dairy Free; V/V = Vegetarian & Vegan; Pesc = Fish, no meat. Further accommodations will gladly be made upon request.
•Prices are for a generous portion for 2 people. (exception: PASTRIES as indicated)
•Add appetizers, soup or vegetables a la carte to any meal.
• We take orders Monday through Thursday for
• Pick up on Wed-Thurs-Friday between 4 and 6 pm at the C&K kitchen.
Pick up Saturday between 2 and 3 pm.
• We will reach a limit in the number of orders we can make each day. Please order early.
When we max out orders for one day, we will contact you who order after that point to ask if you want your dishes on the next available day.
HOW TO ORDER
•Ordering on line is coming soon. Now, please order via email or phone.
Choose 1)your items, 2)give us your name, 3)phone number, 4)pick up day & approx. time and 5)any special instructions.
We are happy to make accommodations and can accept custom requests.
You should receive a confirmation reply from us.
Pay online from an invoice we will send.
Order at: email@example.com 303-419-8290.
1)Westwego Chicken Piquant over Rice -- DF our best seller
•From New Orleans' West Bank, chunks of organic air-chilled chicken dark meat simmered in a pleasantly zingy sauce of tomatoes, celery, onions and peppers, oregano, garlic and spices. Served over
•fluffy white rice.
Pick up ready to eat, freeze or reheat $31
2) Handmade Fettuccini, Arrabiata Sauce V/V, DF
•Delicious and toothsome egg pasta made with 00 flour imported from Italy and organic eggs. Cooks in 3 minutes in salted boiling water fresh or frozen. Full instructions.
•The lightly spicy sauce is made with fresh Italian tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, basil and peperoncino.
•Top it with crunchy garlic breadcrumbs.
Pick up fresh or frozen. With instructions for cooking and saucing pasta. $30
3) Ravioli with Tomato Cream Sauce -- Vegetarian
•Egg pasta handmade with 00 flour imported from Italy, made into light pillows filled with best quality ricotta cheese and fresh spinach. Cooked and sauced with •Burro e Oro, a regional Italian sauce of smooth tomato puree, herbs, butter and cream and
•Top it with freshly grated Pecorino Romano cheese.
Pick up freshly frozen ravioli and ready to cook in 3 minutes, and the sauce with instructions. $38
4) Shepherd's Pie
•Tender chunks of slow cooked beef, cremini mushrooms, mixed vegetables, herbs in a red wine sauce, topped with a smooth mash of Yukon gold potatoes.
Pick up ready to eat , freeze or reheat. $40
5) Chicken Pot Pie
•Juicy chicken, fresh vegetables and savory gravy sealed between two flaky layers of buttery pie pastry.
Pick up ready to eat, freeze or reheat. $36
6) Lasagna Bianca --Vegetarian
•Sweet caramelized onions and cremini mushrooms layered with homemade pasta in a rich bechamel sauce and a trio of Italian cheeses.
Pick up ready to eat or reheat. $42
7) Peppers and Onions with Sausage -- DF
• Slow cooked red bell peppers and sweet onions with garlic and extra virgin olive oil
•Patties of handmade sausage (Fran's grandfather's recipe) browned and mingling with the vegetables.
•Fresh basil tomato sauce and
•Our home-baked Italian bread
Pick up ready to eat or reheat $38
A LA CARTE
8) Vegetable of the Week
• based on availability, we will prepare a fresh vegetable and dress it in a tasty way. Please ask.
Sample: broccoli with garlic and oil; sweet & spicy carrots; sauteed spinach with garlic, anchovies and pine nuts; cauliflower in court bouillon with garlic crumbs; sauteed zucchini with mint and pecorino cheese....
9) Soup of the Day Please ask.
Sample: Potato Leek; chicken noodle; wonton; cream of broccoli; beef vegetable;
10) 8” Grandmom’s Apple Pie 6 servings $17
•double crust of flaky pastry tip top full of sweet-tart organic apples and raisins in their own buttery cinnamon sauce. Baked golden and dusted with powdered sugar.
11) 10” Chocolate Hazelnut tart 12 servings $49
12) 4” Chocolate Hazelnut tart 2 light servings $5
•a rich and nutty whole wheat pastry cookie-like crust cradles a fudgy hazelnut and chocolate mixture. Dairy free except for butter. Excellent with a dollop of creme fraiche or whipped cream.
13) Oaty Apple Crumble 4-6 servings $29
•Crisp organic apples, tossed with brown sugar and lemon juice and topped with a lovely crumble of oats, Irish butter and brown sugar, baked to a golden crunch.
14) Tom's Turtle Cheesecake 9" ( 10 -12 servings) $35
15) Tom's Turtle Cheesecake 4" ( 2-3 servings) $10
A graham cracker crust hugs a custardy Italian-style vanilla cheesecake topped with homemade caramel, chocolate ganache and crushed pecans.
•Prices are for serving for 2 people.
16) Home-baked lavash crackers, artichoke tapenade w rosemary oil -- DF V/V $18
• Our own freshly baked crackers, dusted with sea salt.
•Artichoke hearts, black olives, capers, extra virgin olive oil, rosemary and lemon juice in a chunky blend to start your meal or snack with a glass of wine.
17) Home-baked lavash crackers, Baba Ganoujh -- DF V/V $18
Makes a great starter, aperitif or side salad.
• Roasted eggplant, tahini, lemon, garlic and olive oil with Za’atar spice blend.
• Our own freshly baked crackers for dipping
Introducing C&K's PERSONAL CHEF SERVICE --
ORDER DINNERS, A LA CARTE APPETIZERS, SALADS AND PASTRY
and pick up at our Conifer kitchen