COOKED WITH LOVE
PICK UP OR POP UP THURSDAYS
THURSDAYS AS SCHEDULED
PICK UP DINNERS
to enjoy at home. Set the table, open the wine and serve a hot, ready to eat, multi-course supper. Order and pay online and
choose your pick up time between 4:00 and 6:00
POP UP CHEF'S BARS
Reserve a spot around our big table at the C&K kitchen to watch and learn about your food as it is prepared in front of you. Paired wines, creative no alcohol beverages and pleasant company
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
HOW TO PLAY
• ORDER / RESERVE AND PAY ONLINE.
• Go to the NEXT UP MENU page to see the dates and details about current and coming Pick Up and Pop Up dinners and click the link when you're ready to order or reserve a spot. If you're ready to order go right to ONLINE ORDERING.
On the online ordering page, the week's menu and additional items appear.. Click to expand and read the description and add to cart. If menus are not automatically displayed, click "LET'S GO!" on the left side of the page. On a phone? Click your cart to access the calendar to select pick up times.
• After you add your order to the cart, choose the Thursday for the given menu and select your desired Pick Up time between 4:00 and 6:00. Pop-up Chef's Bars begin at 6:30, so you can skip the time selection. Simply reserve your number of spots.
Please choose only the THURSDAY STATED ON THE MENU as the app's calendar does not limit choices.
• Make special requests or write us a message.
• Accommodations for vegetarians, GF, DF, etc. will gladly be made upon request. Options are always available even if they're not advertised, so please ask.
• The menu changes each week. Orders for the week's menus close on Wednesday mornings at 9:00 AM. After 9:00 AM on Wednesdays, you are ordering the next dinner.
.• The C&K kitchen is located on the west side (back) of Conifer Marketplace (Staples). Enter upper parking lot from Kitty Drive behind 3 Margaritas.
Why cut off ordering at Wednesday at 9am?
It's Home Economics 101. Our ordering system for our travel inspired Pick Up and Pop Up Thursdays – menus that change on Wednesday mornings with a week to order or reserve -- allow us to operate as a zero-foodwaste kitchen. We shop Wednesday afternoons when we know how many people we are cooking for.
•We buy only what we need for the week’s orders, so we don't waste food.
•We make just one strategic shopping trip that limits driving our cars.
•A philosophical compromise we have had to make is the use of take-out containers.
Doing the best we can, we avoid plastic and foam whenever possible – which is most of the time.
Our containers are reusable, compostable or recyclable.
EAT WITH CARE
• We use Non-GMO, organic, locally pasture-raised and humanely farmed ingredients as much as possible. They are more expensive, so zero-waste just makes sense.
• We use the vegetable peels and stems, beef, chicken and fish bones to make stocks, sauces and soups.
• We compost vegetables scraps, eggshells and paper towels with Purple Bucket. We recycle glass, plastic and paper. We reuse bags, boxes and containers.
Passion • Play
Castles and Kitchens' overriding mission is to inspire and empower people
through cooking and travel.
We believe feeding people is an act of love.
We experience so much joy in the kitchen, whether we are cooking for you or with you,
we just want to say thank you for letting us serve you.
Want to know more?
We'll let you know what's coming up next.
Get emails with next up menus and links to order.